Here is Camden in his outfit for his Pre-K graduation next Thursday. He'll be wearing a cap and gown at the actual graduation so you won't see these handsome clothes. He is very proud to have his very first tie like Daddy!
Camden, you look great!! I can't believe how grown up you're getting. I kjnow your grandmother sent you a picture of Andrew's fifth birthday. He hung on to the balloons, but he sure kept an eye on that cake!!!
I am glad to see you are keeping up the blog. I lost the website and had to do the search engine thing. I kept getting info on Helen Keller. Call me sometime! Kara When are you coming to Vegas?
2 comments:
Camden, you look great!! I can't believe how grown up you're getting. I kjnow your grandmother sent you a picture of Andrew's fifth birthday. He hung on to the balloons, but he sure kept an eye on that cake!!!
Love, Aunt Linda
I am glad to see you are keeping up the blog. I lost the website and had to do the search engine thing. I kept getting info on Helen Keller. Call me sometime!
Kara
When are you coming to Vegas?
Post a Comment