Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Zoo Day
Thursday is Zoo Day in Camden's class. The classroom will be a zoo with all of the kids dressed up as zoo animals. Believe it or not, I created a zebra costume for Camden. All by myself as Isabel likes to say! Below is a preview of the costume (just the hat). The paint on the shirt and shoes isn't dry yet. Keep your fingers crossed that it is dry on Thursday. The tail is complete(and very cute) but you'll have to tune in on Thursday to see it.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe how big those kids of yours have gotten!
Camden still looks pretty much the same; a bit taller though.
Isabel looks like she has doubled in size!
And I have no idea who that blonde cutie pie could be!
I have been meaning to email you and catch up for the longest time.
Things are a bit hectic for me, but there are only 6 weeks left until summer break. Yay!!!
I will try to email soon so we can catch up in more detail.
I think about you guys often and hope everyone is doing well.
Take care!
Jen Wallace, your long lost nanny :)
Hi Long Lost Nanny!
Looking forward to talking soon.
Madelon
Post a Comment