Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Lets see if I can keep up with a blog...

Here is a picture of Griffin and his new favorite trick. I catch him on top of the table at least 10 times a day.


Camden wanted to be like Hudson so he crawled onto the shelf at the end of the kitchen counter


Oh how sweet...








8 comments:

linbar said...

Great pictures. Good luck with keeping up. I look forward to future posts. Love to all, Aunt Linda

Debbie Branan said...

I like!! Good luck figuring this out. If you do, I'm coming over for a tutorial. I'm hopeless at this stuff.

Chantal said...

Ziet er bekend uit ;)

Groetjes Chantal

Madelon said...

Chantal- I realized after I picked the layout and posted my pictures that it looked familiar. Great minds think alike :)

Simone said...

I can't believe I have a blogging sister. You were always the hip one in the family.

Laura said...

Love the pictures! We'll enjoy seeing them anytime you get around to posting them... no pressure!
Love,
L,C,D,K,M Jones

Laura said...

Actually, Danny said...

Dear Aunt Madelon,

I loved the pictures, they were great. I can't wait to see Griffin up on the table!

love
Danny

Madelon said...

Danny-
Funny funny. I'll try to get some more shots of trouble (Griffin) that can give you a big laugh!!
Love you,
Aunt Madelon